16GB Micro SD Card Class 10 U1
AEGO microSD card is designed for Nintendo, Nikon, Wyze Cam, digital camera, dash cam, Samsung Galaxy, Sony, LG, Motorola, mobile phone, smart watch, GPS, Mac books, Galaxy Tab, DJI Drone, recorder, computer and Bluetooth speaker.
Large Capacity with AEGO 16GB microSD Card:
AEGO memory card 16GB keeping enough storage space and not stuttering when catching the life's thrills in astonishing detail at fingertips, whether shooting photos, capturing videos, enjoying movies and music, or sharing exciting moments with others. 16GB TF Card can store 45 mins of 4K UHD video, 145 mins of Full HD video, 4695 photos or 2495 music.
Warranty: lifetime warranty
Format & Compatibility:
FAT32/exFAT, support microSD host devices (host device must support 4GB capacity or higher)
Work Temperature: -25°C to 85°C (-13°F~185°F)
Data Save Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F~185°F)
Water-proof: IEC 529 IPX7, withstanding 72hours in 1m 3% NaCl salt water
Magnet-proof: withstanding 5000 Gauss static magnetic field (about 13x times of home AV system)X-ray-proof Immune from airport X-rays Shock-proof Withstanding 500g shocking or vibration, drops from 5m
Form Factor: 11mm*15mm*1.1mm
Real Capacity: 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes, different from PC (1GB=1,073,741,824 bytes). Actual usable storage would be less than labeled ones. A portion of capacity may be used for system files and maintenance.
FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB)
exFAT (microSDXC 64GB-256GB)
1. Please use quality card reader to verify all memory card by H2testw on PC
2. Please don't use cheap card reader to test microsdxc memory card, speed of Micro SD card will be reduced by low quality card reader
3. The most reliable software to verify uhs-1 micro sd card is H2testw
4. Waterproof Micro SD card speed is greatly affected by card reader, adapter, USB port etc. Low quality device will 100% slow down card speed.
5. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface.
The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer's operating system, which is around 92.5% of 16GB microSD card.